Tuesday, October 2, 2012

To Fra and Back

After a 10 day vacation with kids, i had to take a 5 day sick leave before resuming back to work... whether i want to admit it on not, travelling with kids is ......a delight (ha!).... But its so good to be back on my feet again! Unfortunately, i can't find one single vacation picture that i wasn't looking utterly ridiculous and stressed. I had to swap my handbag for a ridiculous shopping bag because i had to take 2 sweaters, 2 jacket, an umbrella in case it rains, a bottle of water, a bunch of bananas in case they got hungry, and we had  to take their strollers.. Bobo and i started to feel like we were groupies and they were the stars! At one point i had to give Bobo a get of of jail free card for a day, so he took off, shopping, site seeing and all. I'm sure that was a high point for him, probably the highest point! One of the highest points for me will probably be, Angela and Francois, our wonderful friends.... mmmwah!!

I think i need to pat myself on the back, I packed everything possible, I just kept tripping myself! I mean E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! Food for the kids, their Drugs and of course my list!.... I need to give myself some props abeg, Zansi-Mother of Two, Wife of One, Engineer, World Class Traveler!

And of course my list! I always have a list when i travel. A list of where to go and what to do. Unfortunately, we didn't get to got the the museums and the carnival but i found a beautiful craft store and  got myself some fabric paint. Really looking forward to some crafting. Will definitely post pictures of my 'creations' ...

Dubai was a dream.... whether we care to admit it or not, we need to do something about our infrastructure in Nigeria.

First weekend back in Lagos, We were off to an owanbe, Bobo's niece's wedding. with gele and asoebi and all.

I don't really mind travelling with the kids again but its good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment