Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sister Me Sister Mine

Wow.... Can't believe its been since March since I last blogged. Seriously ashamed of myself. And the year is almost over .... Wow.
This year has been a whirlwind for me but in a good way and I'm so so thankful and feel extremely blessed all around.
Christmas is my best time of the year. I get all giddy with excitement its almost embarrassing. I play Christmas songs and cook and just have a blast. This year is extremely special since I'm on vacation. Yup. I'm on vacation from the first week of December up until the first week of January. The leave is so long I'm even embarrassed. My annual leave actually ends on the 20th of Dec, and by a stroke of luck my company closes the week after that to resume in January.
This is the first week and I've been jogging a lot and cooking up a storm from chicken pepper soup to pepper goat meat and Efo riro. I will try to post pics and recipes along  the way.
I hope to finally start my mini garden... yay!! and Temi starts swimming lessons as soon as school closes.
I am yet to put up the tree. I still haven't decided if we do it together or I do it up over night as a surprise for the kids. I think we should do it together. Crafty Diva that I am, This year I'm going to stay clear away from the paper crafts for one simple reason .... They never last so what's the point. I will do more of lights and I'm going to Eko tomorrow to do some looksee. My sister has warned me that its a kaleidoscope of colors, sounds (noise) and just stuff. I can't wait to see what I find.

The last time my sister was on leave after her CFA exams I did a list of things to do after CFA write-up for her. It was cute. Now I'm on leave she decided to retaliate and it has just been so much fun just reading it.
If you have been blessed to know my sister you probably know she is very very tres tres organised she didn't just make a list she put it on PDF with pictures and directions and just stuff that only my sister would put. Like go pick up your French exams results and Do a budget .... Mine had stuff like go out, have drinks with friends, fun fun fun ... Ever wondered why my sister and i are so close.. because of stuff like this. Its always nice to know that you have somebody that has your back every single time even when you don't agree about stuff. We are similar and yet so so different. I guess that's why I'm her best friend ... Not the other way around oh!! I have loads of besties ... naming will only put me in trouble .. But for Senami I'm her Best Friend .... and she's My Sister






No comments:

Post a Comment