Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Post Divalicious Taralicious Birthday

Wow! And the day's finally come and gone! After much preparations, tears and burns (yes burns from my trusted hot glue gun!). Tara's Birthday is on August 12th, and we decided to throw her a pinkalicious divalicious 1st birthday. Still can believe my baby is one, and she's growing every single day. So pre-birthday i went craftomanic, Bowties for the boys
Pink Hair bows for the girls
A Punch Box i saw on acasarella.blogspot.com, you can get the step by step on how to make yours and it was a hit with the kids.




Finished product!yay!


We had the diva cake going on.she had 2 cakes and Temi got a cake as well courtesy mum so he gets a bit of the spotlight and balloons, because nothing screams birthday more than balloons. So my babies woke up to see this. 


The Party invites, just paper and pink ribbons
I made a wreath for her. My inspiration was pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment