Monday, August 29, 2011

Loosing weight

Last week i started working out. kind of ridiculous and this is where AA rocks. While i'm out for a run, he holds the fort ... perfectly! so i can run and free my mind. yes, run.... i have just about 20mins out of the house so i have to maximize it.. i don't think about 'form' or anything like that.. i just run. its not even about what i'm wearing. i have the most played out pair of running shoes.. infact i think Nike called and they want their shoes back! the sole's falling out, the colour's fading ... and i can have burp on my top .. but all that doesn't matter to me. with my ipod playing in my ears.. my feet hitting the road.. i'm free to be me. what does jogging mean to me? its me doing me. doing something for me. no diaper changes and loads of washing.. its just me doing something for me me me... now the challenge... keeping it up!! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment